Here is a subject that the majority of women don’t even discuss with each other.
The major problems are:
- Repeated vaginal infections (thrush, cystitis)
- Increased discomfort of itching and irritation
- Discomfort, pain and in some cases bleeding during sexual intercourse
Some hints to help combat vaginal dryness.
- Avoid bubble bath preparations, drying soaps and perfumed bath products in your bath water.
- Wear panties with cotton crutch panels and also use loose fitting clothing around your crutch.
- If you have to wear tights during the day, wear a large T-shirt , night-gown or dressing gown in the evening without any panties and let your body breathe.
- Using a safe and proven lubricant “Astroglide”.
BEAR IN MIND THAT VAGINAL DRYNESS IS REVERSIBLE
Menopause does not mean you cannot continue an enjoyable sex life. Your relationship with your partner does not have to suffer.
Astroglide personal lubricant as recommended by Dr Marilyn Glenville in her book “Natural Alternatives to HRT”.
Where penetrative intercourse does occur, it is important to use plenty of additional lubrication (e.g. Astroglide)Astroglide is also recommended by The Vulval Pain Society.
Section on website dealing with Sex and Vulval Pain. Sub-heading:- Treatment approaches to sexual problems
Astroglide is now here to help you overcome vaginal dryness speedily and safely and with no side-effects. (see the reviews section on the site for more details.)
Vaginal dryness is now history.
Astroglide the new generation personal lubricant relieves this painful condition with its superb lubrication qualities. You don’t have to accept dryness as part of the ageing process. You can still enjoy a full and active sex life with Astroglide making sure that you and your partner recapture those early years that you thought had gone forever.